Thanks for visiting! We're a small company headquartered in Bozeman, Montana that launched in 2010 to serve fishermen. Unlike large big-box outdoor stores that carry everything under the sun, we focus 100% on trolling motors - with a special emphasis on bow mount motors for medium to larger boats. We know the Minn Kota and MotorGuide models inside-and-out and can answer your specific questions to help you select the perfect motor for your boat and style of fishing.
The TrollingMotors.net team is made up of a few dedicated outdoorsman who love getting outside and have fished everywhere from Alaska's coastline to Mexico's Sea of Cortez to the streams and rivers in our home state of Montana. We're a smaller company with just a handful of staff, and if you end up emailing or calling you'll likely end up chatting with one us:
Pat - Sales Manager
Pat is our Sales Manager and can answer just about any question you might have about a new Minn Kota or MotorGuide trolling motor! He's an avid outdoorsman who enjoys hunting, fishing, shooting and spending time in the backcountry. Originally from Rapid City, SD, he now lives in Bozeman with his wife and two young children.
Andrew - Webmaster and Founder
Andrew is TrollingMotors.net's founder and webmaster, and is responsible for making sure the website is the most informative trolling motor resource online! While he's focused on the technical side, he also is extremely knowledgable about our line of motors, and is happy to answer any questions you may have. When he's not working, he loves fishing the streams and rivers of Montana, camping, and enjoying the outdoors with his wife and daughter. Originally from Idaho, he now calls Bozeman home.
Our Promise to You
If we're fortunate enough to earn your business, we'll provide you with the professional, prompt and expert service you deserve. And in the unlikely event something goes wrong with your order or shipment, we'll work to resolve any problems as quickly as possible at no cost to you. We want you to be happy with the service you receive, and will do whatever we can to ensure that's the case – that's our personal guarantee.
Why Pick TrollingMotors.net?
We're Bow Mount Experts
We specialize in ONE area, and that's trolling motors - particularly quality bow mount motors for medium to larger boats. Most of our competitors carry everything under the sun, and happen to sell a few trolling motors on the side. Not us! At TrollingMotors.net, we focus exclusively on trolling motors so that we can offer you outstanding service and expertise.
- "After BassPro couldn't answer my question, I called TrollingMotors.net. The representative was really knowledgeable and answered my question right away! These guys definitely know their stuff and I'd recommend them for any major motor investment to ensure you get the right equipment the first time." - Anthony Gentile, Carlstadt, New Jersey.
- "When I began looking for a trolling motor, I wanted a source that was unbiased and gave me the facts. TrollingMotors.net was the most informative trolling motor site I found online! When I had questions the site didn't cover, their knowledgeable staff was friendly and helpful." - J. Bermudez, Yuma, Arizona.
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax
All our trolling motors ship for free within the continental United States! Additionally, we don't charge sales tax, which can save you hundreds of dollars on a large motor purchase.
- "I called due to the free shipping and no sales tax, but ended up impressed with the service! I'll definitely keep you guys in mind for my next purchase!"- Jim James Follon, Burnsville, MN.
Outstanding Customer Service
We take outstanding care of our customers, and have earned a reputation as a place you can count on to deliver quality, dependable service. Especially when you're making a large motor purchase, you need to be confident that the company you buy from will support you before AND after the sale.
- "My $1,500 Terrova 80 i-Pilot purchase was a big investment so I was a little nervous ordering my motor online, but I'm sure glad I chose TrollingMotors.net! When an address error delayed delivery, TrollingMotors.net ended up overnighting another motor to me so I'd have it in time for my weekend event! These guys take great care of their customers and I'd recommend them to anyone for any trolling motor purchase, large or small." - Rusty Hines, East Sparta, OH.
- "TrollingMotors.net was extremely helpful when UPS damaged my Minn Kota Riptide trolling motor. They arranged for replacement parts to be sent out to me immediately - at not cost - and were very prompt with and follow-up calls and emails. I've been recommending TrollingMotors.net to my friends as a company you can trust when investing in a new trolling motor." - Tom McCafferty, Arcadia, Florida.
- "Just wanted to let you know, I received my tolling motor in what had to be record time, in excellent condition. It was exactly what I wanted and needed. The Minn Kota bracket even had mounting holes that matched my old Motor Guide bracket, so installation took all of about 15 minutes. Your prices, free shipping and follow up concern is the best I've ever seen. I will recommend you to anybody I know that needs a new trolling motor. Thank you very much. It was a pleasure doing business with you." - Jim Johnson North Florida.
Technical Resources & Information
If you're buying / installing your first motor or if you just need a refresher on a topic, our technical library offers a wealth of useful information. It contains nearly two dozen articles and guides on how to select the right motor, how to properly install it and how to wire it correctly to your boat. You'll be hard pressed to find detailed resources like this anywhere else and they are all freely available to our customers.
Additionally, we think you'll find our product listings to be the most detailed and comprehensive available anywhere. They include full product specs, manuals, videos and detailed descriptions of how each motor and/or accessory works. We've invested heavily to make our site the most informative trolling motor resource online in the hopes it makes your shopping and decision process easier.