Flats Boats Trolling Motors
Picking a Flats Trolling Motor:
- Bow mount motors offer more precise steering control while transom motors keep the casting deck clutter-free.
- For hand controlled bow mounts, pick a shaft long enough to comfortably control while casting standing up.
- It's critical to get a motor designed for saltwater use. Otherwise, it will corrode quickly.
Flats Boats Thrust Selection
Please remember that boat weight is the most important criteria to use when selecting an appropriate motor size. Boat length is provided as a helpful guideline but should not be used as a primary determinant of motor size. If you're unsure how much your boat weighs, you can look it up in the NADA boat directory.
Top Staff Recommendations - Flats Boats
Minn Kota Riptide Transom 55
- Affordable transom performance
- Keeps your casting deck clutter-free
- Starting around $550
Minn Kota Riptide SE 55
- Quality, frills-free bow mount
- Convenient telescoping / tilting tiller
- Starting around $675
All Flats Boat Recommended Motors