Freshwater Trolling Motors
- A list of all freshwater models. For more specific recommendations, see our motors by boat type, brand or mount type.
- Bow mount motors offer the most options and the most precise steering
- Transom mount motors are affordable and very easy to install
Please remember that boat weight is the most important criteria to use when selecting an appropriate motor size. Boat length is provided as a helpful guideline but should not be used as a primary determinant of motor size. If you're unsure how much your boat weighs, you can look it up in the NADA boat directory.
"Performance Thrust" recommendations are if you'll use the motor in strong currents or waves, or if you simply want extended run time and power. For more information please see our trolling motor thrust guide.
Top Staff Recommendations - Freshwater
PowerDrive V2 55
- Advanced control, mid-sized boats
- Optional wireless & GPS control
- Starting around $600
All Freshwater Motors