$ 499.95Sold Out
| Model # 1824605
- SAVE BIG WITH NO SALES TAX!
- FAST FREE SHIPPING VIA UPS!
- INCLUDES INSTALLATION RESOURCES
This 4 bank x 15 amp charger is perfect for quickly charging your 36v or 24v trolling motor system and other battery powered equipment. Built to charge fully depleted batteries in 3-5 hours, this on-board charger features a muti-stage charging system that monitors the flow of current over time to ensure a full and safe charge. Built for the real-world, it's waterproof, resistant to saltwater corrosion and shock resistant.Not for sale in California due to EPA regulations; see Precision Chargers instead.
15 Amp Four Bank Charger MK 460D Full Details
On-Board (AC Power)
- Digitally controlled micro-processor controls advanced multi-state charging to ensure speedy charging and long battery life
- Charger status codes provide easy-to-read feedback
- Automatic temperature control prevents batteries from overcharging
- Durable construction - waterproof, saltwater resistant, shock resistant
- Three year warranty
Re-charging four fully depleted batteries will take approximately 3 to 5 hours.
This on-board charger is designed to be permanently mounted in the boat and hard-wired to the trolling motor battery. Mounting the charger will likely require the drilling of minor holes, and all mounting screws and hardware is included. The battery leads are pre-wired for battery terminals and can be permanently connected without further accessories or parts.
The charging leads that run between the charger and the battery are 6' long. If further length is needed, the cables can be extended using (at a minimum) 12 gauge wire. If extending, The splice should be made between the fork in the output cable and the fuse holder. The fuse holder should always remain within 7" of the battery terminals. Extensions should be limited to a maximum of 15'.
The AC power cord is also 6' in length and can be extended using any standard AC extension cord.
14.5" length x 16.75" width x 8" height