$ 99.95In Stock
| Model # 1866360
- SAVE BIG WITH NO SALES TAX!
- FAST FREE SHIPPING VIA UPS!
- INCLUDES INSTALLATION RESOURCES
Use this i-Pilot and i-Pilot Link Micro Remote for non-Bluetooth motors when you want simplified command of your motor. This remote will give you control of spot-lock, advanced auto-pilot, steering and speed. Can be used in conjunction with your regular i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remotes. Waterproof and includes neck lanyard and carabiner.
i-Pilot and i-Pilot Link Micro Remote Full Details
Adding a lightweight remote with simplified commands to your i-Pilot trolling system.
The i-Pilot micro remote is compatible with all non-bluetooth, pre-2017 i-Pilot and i-Pilot Link trolling motors.
Steps to syncing or "learning" the new remote
- Power up the trolling motor.
- Push and hold the learn button down (learn button is located at the top of the remote). A steady audio tone will be heard while holding this button.
- While holding the learn button on the controller, push any button on the remote. Three short chirps will be heard when the remote is successfully learned.
Note: A remote can only be learned to one i-Pilot system at a time. i-Pilot systems can have an unlimited amount of remotes.
The i-Pilot replacement remote is covered by Minn Kota's two-year warranty. Lanyard not included.