- Incredibly rugged, heavy-duty design with a spring-mounted shaft
- List-assist piston makes stowing and deploying easy
- The "Clydesdale" of trolling motors - a true workhorse!
- Controlled via telescoping and tilting tiller handle
- Powerful 80 and 112 lbs variable speed motors for medium to large boats
- Formerly known as 'Riptide SF'
INTERACTIVE THRUST GUIDE
Tell us about your boat and we'll filter the results to motors with ideal thrust.
What fishermen are saying…
i-Pilot is like magic. Like a magician in a black cape standing next to me in my boat sprinkling pixie dust and saying, “Abracadabra! More fish!” Thanks TrollingMotors.net for making this magical purchase so easy and fun. You guys are the best.
Phil in Arcadia, FL
Why buy from Bass Pro or Cabelas when you can buy from these guys? From start to finish this was one of the best, if not the best, online shopping experiences I’ve ever had. The owner answered all my questions, the prices were great, and the motor arrived in two days. Don’t buy anywhere else.
Jason in Lake Charles, TX
"The personal service provided was fantastic. They responded very quickly to my emails and phone calls. The order was delivered faster than expected. I will definitely (and already have) told others that this is the only place to go for trolling motors.”
Alan in Metairie, LA
"My $1,700 Terrova 80 i-Pilot purchase was a big investment so I was a little nervous ordering my motor online, but I'm sure glad I chose TrollingMotors.net! Not only did they have the motor I was looking for, but I also saved a lot of money. Oh, and the motor arrived the next day. Keep up the great work, guys!”
David in Okeechobee, FL