$ 479.99In Stock
| Model # 1834400
- FAST FREE SHIPPING VIA UPS!
- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
- INCLUDES INSTALLATION RESOURCES
Precision on-board chargers are designed to create fast, safe charges - with Battery Equalization, Low-Line Voltage Compensation and True-Rated Output. Engineered with a micro-processor based design to protect your battery, charge faster and help you stay on the water longer. Monitors temperature and state-of-charge. LED display lets you select your battery type by bank, and monitor each bank's connection status, power status, state of charge and selected battery type. Built for the real-world, it's waterproof, resistant to saltwater corrosion and shock resistant. Model MK 460PC
10 Amp Four Bank Precision Charger MK 440PC Full Details
On-Board (AC Power)
- Digitally controlled micro-processor controls advanced multi-state charging to ensure speedy charging and long battery life
- Automatic temperature control prevents batteries from overcharging
- Low-Line Voltage Compensation detects when outlets aren't providing a full 120v and adjusts to deliver a fast, consistent battery charge.
- Battery Equalization automatically cleans and conditions your lead-acid battery during each charge to extend run time and battery life. You can also activate a full, thorough equalization at the push of a button
- LED display lets you independently select your battery type by bank, and monitor each bank's connection status, power status, and state of charge
- Lightweight Design, Precision chargers are half the weight of traditional chargers
- Durable construction - waterproof, saltwater resistant, shock resistant
- Includes an AC Plug Holder to keep your AC plug dry, safe and easily accessible
- Three year warranty
Re-charging four fully depleted batteries will take approximately 4 to 6 hours.
The on-board precision charger is designed to be permanently mounted in the boat and hard-wired to the trolling motor battery. Mounting the charger will likely require the drilling of minor holes, and all mounting screws and hardware is included. The battery leads are pre-wired for battery terminals and can be permanently connected without further accessories or parts.
The charging leads that run between the charger and the battery are 6' long. If further length is needed, the cables can be extended using (at a minimum) 12 gauge wire. If extending, The splice should be made between the fork in the output cable and the fuse holder. The fuse holder should always remain within 7" of the battery terminals. Extensions should be limited to a maximum of 15'.
The AC power cord is also 6' in length and can be extended using any standard AC extension cord.
9.25" x 10.5" x 3" WT: 18.3lbs
10 Amp Four Bank Precision Charger MK 440PC Reviews
26 super sport
Great just installed and will enjoy all batteries charged from one ac plug