$ 349.99In Stock
| Model # 1832300
- FAST FREE SHIPPING VIA UPS!
- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
- INCLUDES INSTALLATION RESOURCES
This 15 amp charger is the new gold standard for the fastest dual battery 24v trolling motor installation. You get a smaller footprint, cooler operating temps and several other features that make it our best-seller for fishermen who need the absolute fastest charging.
This Precision on-board charger is designed to enable fast and safe charging. Built-in technology protects against overloaded outlets and compensates for long extension cords, as well as variable temperatures, providing a consistent charge to your batteries.
Meanwhile it has an easy-to-understand LED display that lets you select your battery type by bank, monitor each bank's connection status, power status, charging state and selected battery type. It's waterproof, resistant to saltwater corrosion and shock resistant. And it even has a AC plug holder keeping the prongs dry and out of harm's way. All backed by a three year warranty.
15 Amp Double Bank Precision Charger MK 230PC Full Details
On-Board (AC Power)
- Digitally controlled micro-processor controls advanced multi-state charging to ensure speedy charging and long battery life
- Automatic temperature control prevents batteries from overcharging
- Low-Line Voltage Compensation detects when outlets aren't providing a full 120v and adjusts to deliver a fast, consistent battery charge.
- Battery Equalization automatically cleans and conditions your lead-acid battery during each charge to extend run time and battery life. You can also activate a full, thorough equalization at the push of a button
- LED display lets you independently select your battery type by bank, and monitor each bank's connection status, power status, and state of charge
- Lightweight Design, Precision chargers are half the weight of traditional chargers
- Durable construction - waterproof, saltwater resistant, shock resistant
- Includes an AC Plug Holder to keep your AC plug dry, safe and easily accessible
- Three year warranty
Re-charging two fully depleted batteries will take approximately 3 to 5 hours.
The on-board precision charger is designed to be permanently mounted in the boat and hard-wired to the trolling motor battery. Mounting the charger will likely require the drilling of minor holes, and all mounting screws and hardware is included. The battery leads are pre-wired for battery terminals and can be permanently connected without further accessories or parts.
The charging leads that run between the charger and the battery are 6' long. If further length is needed, the cables can be extended using (at a minimum) 12 gauge wire. If extending, The splice should be made between the fork in the output cable and the fuse holder. The fuse holder should always remain within 7" of the battery terminals. Extensions should be limited to a maximum of 15'.
The AC power cord is also 6' in length and can be extended using any standard AC extension cord.
9.5" x 10" x 3.75" 11.5 lbs