$ 379.99In Stock
| Model # 1833300
- FAST FREE SHIPPING VIA UPS!
- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
- INCLUDES INSTALLATION RESOURCES
This 10 amp charger is the new gold standard for faster triple battery 36v trolling motor installations. You get a smaller footprint, cooler operating temps and several other features that make it the best choice for faster charging requirements.
This Precision on-board charger is designed to enable fast and safe charging. Built-in technology protects against overloaded outlets and compensates for long extension cords, as well as variable temperatures, providing a consistent charge to your batteries.
Meanwhile it has an easy-to-understand LED display that lets you select your battery type by bank, monitor each bank's connection status, power status, charging state and selected battery type. It's waterproof, resistant to saltwater corrosion and shock resistant. And it even has a AC plug holder keeping the prongs dry and out of harm's way. All backed with a three year warranty.
10 Amp Triple Bank Precision Charger MK 330PC Full Details
On-Board (AC Power)
- Digitally controlled micro-processor controls advanced multi-state charging to ensure speedy charging and long battery life
- Automatic temperature control prevents batteries from overcharging
- Low-Line Voltage Compensation detects when outlets aren't providing a full 120v and adjusts to deliver a fast, consistent battery charge.
- Battery Equalization automatically cleans and conditions your lead-acid battery during each charge to extend run time and battery life. You can also activate a full, thorough equalization at the push of a button
- LED display lets you independently select your battery type by bank, and monitor each bank's connection status, power status, and state of charge
- Lightweight Design, Precision chargers are half the weight of traditional chargers
- Durable construction - waterproof, saltwater resistant, shock resistant
- Includes an AC Plug Holder to keep your AC plug dry, safe and easily accessible
- Three year warranty
Re-charging three fully depleted batteries will take approximately 4 to 6 hours.
The on-board precision charger is designed to be permanently mounted in the boat and hard-wired to the trolling motor battery. Mounting the charger will likely require the drilling of minor holes, and all mounting screws and hardware is included. The battery leads are pre-wired for battery terminals and can be permanently connected without further accessories or parts.
The charging leads that run between the charger and the battery are 6' long. If further length is needed, the cables can be extended using (at a minimum) 12 gauge wire. If extending, The splice should be made between the fork in the output cable and the fuse holder. The fuse holder should always remain within 7" of the battery terminals. Extensions should be limited to a maximum of 15'.
The AC power cord is also 6' in length and can be extended using any standard AC extension cord.
9.25" L x 8.25" W x 3.25" H WT: 11lbs
10 Amp Triple Bank Precision Charger MK 330PC Reviews
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)
Hewes Redfisher 16 (16.5ft flats boat)
Just upgraded to a 24v Minn Kota Riptide Ulterra i-Pilot 60". I use the built in Mk330 to simo charge the two 12v deep cycle batts for the trolling motor and the starting battery for the boat outboard. Wow, its sooooo nice not to have to fumble with a portable charger any more! Came with excellent instructions on how to hook it up and how to use it.... Should have had one of these a LONG time ago! TrollingMotors.net was great! Easy to order, best price around, and got here in only a couple of days! Thanks guys! I will be a customer again in the future! Cheers!
Fish and ski 21.5 feet
Just upgraded to 36 volt terrova.( Bought my neighbor s one year old model) Went from 24V to 36 V so needed 3 bank charger. Product arrived like in 2days. Great shipping. Easy to install. Manual is easy to read. Charges fast . No problem so far.