$ 59.95In Stock
| Model # 1821051
- SAVE BIG WITH NO SALES TAX!
- FAST FREE SHIPPING VIA UPS!
- INCLUDES INSTALLATION RESOURCES
This 1 bank x 5 amp charger is perfect for charging a trolling motor system in a boat where there isn't room for a permanently installed onboard charger. Built to charge a fully depleted battery in 10-12 hours, this portable charger features a 2-stage charging system that monitors the flow of current over time to ensure a full and safe charge. Charge your trolling motor battery and then conveniently stow the portable charger away. Model MK105P.
5 Amp Portable Charger MK 105P Full Details
Portable (AC Power)
- Fully automatic 2-stage charging (bulk and maintenance) to ensure speedy charging and long battery life
- Charger status codes provide easy-to-read feedback
- Short circuit and reverse polarity pretection prevent chargers from operating if improperly connected to the battery
- Three year warranty
Re-charging a fully depleted battery will take approximately 10 to 12 hours.
The portable charger easily connects to the trolling motor battery and AC power. No permanent installation is required.
The charging leads that run between the charger and the battery are 6' long. The AC power cord is also 6' in length and can be extended using any standard AC extension cord.
5" length x 7" width x 6-½" height