$ 169.95In Stock
| Model # 1832120
- SAVE BIG WITH NO SALES TAX!
- FAST FREE SHIPPING VIA UPS!
- INCLUDES INSTALLATION RESOURCES
This 6 amp charger is good for double battery 24v trolling motor installations where super-fast recharge and turnaround times aren't critical, but you still want a high-quality charger. It features a multi-stage charging system that monitors the flow of current over time to ensure a full and safe charge. Built for the real-world, it's waterproof, resistant to saltwater corrosion and shock resistant. Model MK212PC.
6 Amp Double Bank Precision Charger MK 212PC Full Details
On-Board (AC Power)
- Digitally controlled micro-processor controls advanced multi-state charging to ensure speedy charging and long battery life
- LED display enables easy-to-read connection status, power status, percent charged and selected battery type
- Automatic temperature control prevents batteries from overcharging
- Battery Equalization
- Durable construction - waterproof, saltwater resistant, shock resistant
- Three year warranty
Re-charging a fully depleted battery will take approximately 10 to 12 hours.
This on-board charger is designed to be permanently mounted in the boat and hard-wired to the trolling motor battery. Mounting the charger will likely require the drilling of minor holes, and all mounting screws and hardware is included. The battery leads are pre-wired for battery terminals and can be permanently connected without further accessories or parts.
The charging leads that run between the charger and the battery are 6' long. If further length is needed, the cables can be extended using (at a minimum) 12 gauge wire. If extending, The splice should be made between the fork in the output cable and the fuse holder. The fuse holder should always remain within 7" of the battery terminals. Extensions should be limited to a maximum of 15'.
The AC power cord is also 6' in length and can be extended using any standard AC extension cord.
9.25" x 8.25" x 3 WT: 12.7lbs