| Model # 1833181
- FREE SHIPPING ON ALL MOTORS!
- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
- NO SALES TAX*
Minn Kota's newest line of Precision Chargers have arrived; now with the ability to charge Lithium batteries.
Longer run times. Shorter charge times. That's the precision difference that keeps anglers on the water longer and puts more fish in the boat. Now, the next generation of this legendary line of chargers has been optimized for 12 volt lithium (LiFePO4) batteries. Precision chargers feature battery-type selection by bank, which now includes charge curves specially formulated for the high demands of lithium batteries, and can even wake these battery types from standby.
6 Amp Triple Bank Precision Charger MK 318PCL Full Details
On-Board (AC Power)
3 12v Lead acid or Lithium(LiFePO4) batteries
- Battery Type Selection: Each charging bank can be selected to your specific battery type (Lithium (LiFePO4) AGM or flooded lead acid) to guarantee a safe, protected charge
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: Precision chargers sense and adjust to ambient temperature fluctuations to ensure a fast, accurate charge
- Low-Line Voltage Compensation: When outlets don't put out the 120 volts they are supposed to, Precision Chargers compensate to deliver a fast, consistent charge
- Battery Equalization: Cleans and protect your battery (flooded lead acid only) every time you plug in.
- Digital Control: Microprocessor-based design delivers a faster, more precise charge every time.
- Automatic Multi-Stage Charging controls the voltage and current your battery gets throughout the charging cycle
- LED Indicator Lights: Inform of charge stage, maintenance mode status, error notifications and full charge
- Durable construction - waterproof, saltwater resistant, shock resistant
- Three year warranty
Re-charging three fully depleted batteries will take approximately 8-10 hours.
This on-board charger is designed to be permanently mounted in the boat and hard-wired to the trolling motor battery. Mounting the charger will likely require the drilling of minor holes, and all mounting screws and hardware is included. The battery leads are pre-wired for battery terminals and can be permanently connected without further accessories or parts.
The charging leads that run between the charger and the battery are 6' long. If further length is needed, the cables can be extended using (at a minimum) 12 gauge wire. If extending, The splice should be made between the fork in the output cable and the fuse holder. The fuse holder should always remain within 7" of the battery terminals. Extensions should be limited to a maximum of 15'.
The AC power cord is also 6' in length and can be extended using any standard AC extension cord.
17" x 12" x 3" WT: 5lbs