$ 129.95In Stock
| Model # 1821032
- SAVE BIG WITH NO SALES TAX!
- FAST FREE SHIPPING VIA UPS!
- INCLUDES INSTALLATION RESOURCES
DC battery chargers are ideal for fishermen who travel longer distances to fish. This double bank 10 amp charger attaches to the boat's alternator and charges your trolling motor battery while the boat's engine is running. Built for the real-world, it's waterproof, resistant to saltwater corrosion and shock resistant. Model MK 2DC.
Double Bank DC Charger MK 2DC Full Details
Alternator (DC Power)
- Alternator charging design uses current from boat's alternator to re-charge trolling batteries when main engine is running
- Charge-on-the-fly circuitry puts additional juice back in your trolling batteries on runs between fishing spots – turns off when the engine stops
- LED indicators display power-on, charging and check connection
- Durable construction - waterproof, saltwater resistant, shock resistant
- Three year warranty
Re-charging fully depleted batteries will take approximately 4 to 6 hours. Note:DC chargers only operates when the boat's primary engine is running. The charging time represents the amount of run time needed to fully charge the batteries.
This DC charger is designed to be permanently mounted in the boat and hard-wired to the trolling motor battery and the boat's alternator. Mounting the charger will likely require the drilling of minor holes, and all mounting screws and hardware is included. The battery leads are pre-wired for battery terminals and can be permanently connected without further accessories or parts.
The charging leads that run between the charger and the battery are 6' long. The power cord that connects to the alternator is also 6' in length.
10-½" length x 7-¼" width x 3-½" height