$ 399.95In Stock
| Model # 1866650
- SAVE BIG WITH NO SALES TAX!
- FAST FREE SHIPPING VIA UPS!
- INCLUDES INSTALLATION RESOURCES
Use the i-Pilot wireless remote set anchor points, tracks, cruise control, direction, or control any other function of your Minn Kota i-Pilot trolling motor. This i-Pilot remote control can be used to add an additional remote to your system or to replace a lost remote. The LCD screen displays the motors current settings, GPS signal strength, battery status, direction, and prop status. The i-Pilot replacement remote includes a rechargeable battery and is built to last! Lanyard not included.
i-Pilot Link Bluetooth Replacement Remote Full Details
Adding another remote to your i-Pilot trolling system or replacing a lost remote control.
The i-Pilot replacement remote is compatible with all i-Pilot trolling motors.
Steps to syncing or "learning" the new remote
- Power up the trolling motor.
- Push and hold the learn button down (learn button is located at the top of the remote). A steady audio tone will be heard while holding this button.
- While holding the learn button on the controller, push any button on the remote. Three short chirps will be heard when the remote is successfully learned.
The i-Pilot replacement remote is covered by Minn Kota's two-year warranty. Lanyard not included.