$ 159.99In Stock
| Model # 1866350
- SAVE BIG WITH NO SALES TAX!
- FAST FREE SHIPPING VIA UPS!
- INCLUDES INSTALLATION RESOURCES
Use the i-Pilot wireless remote set anchor points, tracks, cruise control, direction, or control any other function of your non-bluetooth Minn Kota i-Pilot trolling motor. This i-Pilot remote control can be used to add an additional remote to your system or to replace a lost remote. The LCD screen displays the motors current settings, GPS signal strength, battery status, direction, and prop status. The i-Pilot replacement remote uses a single CR2450 coin-cell battery. Lanyard not included.
i-Pilot Replacement Remote Full Details
Adding another remote to your i-Pilot trolling system or replacing a lost remote control.
The i-Pilot replacement remote is compatible with all non-bluetooth i-Pilot trolling motors. Lanyard not included.
Steps to syncing or "learning" the new remote
- Power up the trolling motor.
- Push and hold the learn button down (learn button is located at the top of the remote). A steady audio tone will be heard while holding this button.
- While holding the learn button on the controller, push any button on the remote. Three short chirps will be heard when the remote is successfully learned.
Note: A remote can only be learned to one i-Pilot system at a time. i-Pilot systems can have an unlimited amount of remotes.
The i-Pilot replacement remote is covered by Minn Kota's two-year warranty.