$ 229.99In Stock
| Model # 1854064
- FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $500
- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
- NO SALES TAX*
Designed specifically for Minn Kota Ulterra and Terrova freshwater trolling motors with 112lbs thrust and/or 72" shaft, this quick release plate is made from high-yield composite, is ultra-strong and corrosion-resistant, and has no sharp edges. The quick release's low-profile design leaves the deck clear when the motor is removed. The locking handle with stainless steel pins can be secured with a padlock (not included) to prevent theft.
Ulterra, Terrova 112/72" Quick Release MKA-64 Full Details
Minn Kota MKA-64 | 1854064
Compatible with all Minn Kota Ulterra, Terrova motors with 112lbs thrust and/or 72" shaft lengths
This quick release allows for easy, tool-free removal of the trolling motor from the deck. To attach the two parts of the quick release plate, simply set the large outer plate on top of the smaller inner plate and press the stainless steel "U" shaped handle through the side of the mounting plates and the outer metal pin. Once in place, you can run a padlock through the hole in the outer metal pin to help prevent theft.
- Designed to meet the increased stress created by high thrust motors and long shaft lengths
- Allows bow-mount trolling motors to be quickly mounted and/or removed from boat deck
- Low-profile design attaches trolling motor to top bracket and drop in over deck-mounted puck
- Constructed of marine grade composite, powder-coated and anodized aluminum, and stainless steel to resist rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Locking handle can be secured with padlock (not included) for additional security
- Designed for use in freshwater