$ 22.95In Stock
| Model # MM309922T
- SAVE BIG WITH NO SALES TAX!
- FAST FREE SHIPPING VIA UPS!
- INCLUDES INSTALLATION RESOURCES
This circuit breaker protects the trolling motor from electrical damage. If the motor prop gets jammed and the motor isn't quickly turned off, the motor will continue to draw more and more power, eventually permanently damaging the components. With this breaker installed, the power will be cut once power draw reaches 50 amps preventing damage to the motor. This breaker is designed for MotorGuide motors that draw less than 50 amps during normal operations, but can be used with other motors as well. To learn more, please see our article on trolling motor circuit breakers.
50 Amp Breaker with Cable Full Details
MotorGuide trolling motors drawing less than 50 amps to protect components from damage in the event of a malfunction or prop jam.
All MotorGuide 12, 24 and 36 volt trolling motor systems. Many Minn Kota motors and some Motorguide motors draw over 50 amps during normal use and this breaker is not recommended.
This circuit break installs easily in-line between the battery and the motor. Included with this breaker is 6" of cable that is to be installed to the battery and 4 feet of cable that can attach to the trolling motor or power lead.
- Includes manual reset button
- Includes one 4' section and one 6" section of 8 gauge wire on either side of the circuit breaker
- The included cable has heat shrink and ring terminal connections on both ends of the cable