$ 39.95In Stock
| Model # 1865106
- SAVE BIG WITH NO SALES TAX!
- FAST FREE SHIPPING VIA UPS!
- INCLUDES INSTALLATION RESOURCES
We strongly recommend purchasing a circuit breaker for two reasons:
- It's an inexpensive insurance policy for your motor in case your prop gets fouled or something causes an overload
- Coast Guard regulations require a breaker on these types of electrical systems
60 Amp Circuit Breaker Full Details
Minn Kota MKR-19
All Minn Kota trolling motors to protect components from damage in the event of a malfunction or prop jam.
All 12, 24 and 36 volt trolling motor systems.
This circuit break installs easily in-line between the battery and the motor. Ideally, try to install the breaker as close to the battery as possible along your wiring. The breaker has two mounting holes and can be easily mounted/screwed onto any flat surface. Download installation instructions.
- Includes manual reset button
- Fully waterproof